Classic Cheeseburgers

Over the years burgers have gotten to be just over the top with crazy toppings. Personally, my favorite is just a jalapeno-bacon burger with tomato, onion and lettuce... mmm! For this burger, it's just the essential {I wanted to use pepper jack but completely forgot to pick some up, so I used singles} but, I added chipotle pepper sauce to my mayonnaise to give it a smoky kick.

Classic Cheeseburgers

ground beef, shaped into hamburger patties
garlic salt
blackened redfish seasoning
steak seasoning
pepper

cheese, sliced

  • Shape the ground beef into patties and season both sides evenly with the spices listed above.
  • Cook on a 350-400 degree grill to the desired doneness.
  • Before taking off of the grill, add a slice of cheese and let melt.
 




Condiments:

hamburger buns, toasted or grilled
chipotle mayonnaise
tomato, sliced
onion, sliced
lettuce

Assemble the cheeseburger how you like {adding or omitting condiments}.




I have some awesome news, I'm going to Florida in July to visit my family. I haven't been home since 2009 so it's going to be exciting. I'm only going to be there for 4 days but at least I'll get to visit and hopefully have a great trip!



Ashley

Comments

Popular Posts